After growing social exposure in all the social media platforms. Everybody loves to make content and shoot good stuff from their cameras and smartphones. Nowadays especially from drones being popular among all of us because of their quality of the video they produce. There are a bunch of other companies that are also producing good quality drones which are available in the Nepali market. Bit DJI has its own reputation in this drone world. In this blog, we are discussing DJI drone price in Nepal including the latest DJI Mavic Air 2, Mavic Mini 2, Mavic 2 Pro, and more.
There are a bunch of DJI drone models out there in the list including previous year models and new models as well. We are going to discuss one by one from small drones to Big ones which will use for professionals like DJI Inspire and Phantom series Drones.
If you consider DJI Drones, You get a bunch of authorized distributors which will provide you drones in Nepal just like Oliz Store, Jyoti Group, and IMS Group. Since different distributors are tagging the DJI UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) with different pricing which you can see later on this blog.
DJI Drone List Available & Price in Nepal
1. DJI Tello Global
- Gross weight 280 grams, EZ shots record coordinated short videos with a circle, 360and up and away
- Intel processor professional processing yields high-quality footage
- Camera yes, five mp photos preserve great memories with high-resolution pictures, Rechargeable Batteries
- Flying height 50 meters above ground level, electronic image stabilization capture consistently clear images. Flight Time: 13 min
- Programming learning mit-developed coding system allows kids and teens to learn the basics of programming while having fun
- DJI Tello Drone Price in Nepal is Rs. 18,900 in olizstore, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
2. DJI Mavic Mini
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Weighing less than 0.55lbs / 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, Ultra-smooth footage
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully charged battery.
- Dji Mavic Mini drone Price in Nepal is Rs, 58,000 in olizstore, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
3. DJI Mavic Mini 2
After the last model which was the DJI Mavic mini, here are the practical differences that I noticed the most compared to the original Mavic Mini. If you took this on a very windy day with gusts >30mph and the Mini 2 holds stable in high wind.
Most importantly, the range is better with OccuSync 2.0. The original Mini 1 would lose video reception after about 1200 feet following the tracks, hovering low between dense trees. The new Mini 2 reaches about 40% further in this dense environment, only losing the signal after it is blocked by a concrete bridge. The range difference is most dramatic, however, while flying higher with a clear line of sight, where the distance is supposed to be more than double (10km is much further than I would want to test). There are 3rd party clip-on Yagi signal boosters that may extend the range even more.
After the increased range, The next favorite new feature is the much improved remote controller. The Mini 1 has a bad design where larger phones, such as the iPhone Plus or Max series, do not fit on the mount, and the cable doesn’t reach with a phone case. The Mini 2 phone mount is so much better! The antenna also functions as a spring clip so the phone sits on top in a better viewing position, and the larger phones easily fit. Another wonderful design improvement is the cable storage inside the antenna compartment, so it’s easy to grab and go just the controller and aircraft without having to separately carry the little cable.
The controller now returns to the home button, and the cine / normal / sport selector switch right on the controller. This is nice as it reduces the panic when I’m trying to locate the return to home on my phone screen when someone is trying to call me on my iPhone.
The other new feature is to do 4K video, wide-angle, 180°, and sphere panoramas (vs. 2.7K on the Mini 1). It’s hair-raising to see the video results playback on the computer. It feels like a cinematography-quality video with a cute little thing that fits in the palm of your hand.
DJI Mavic Mini 2 Drone Price in Nepal is Rs. 65,000 in olizstore, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
4. DJI Mavic Air
This was an awesome and extremely drone. If you buy the Fly More Kit, which differs from the standard drone because it comes with 2 extra lithium batteries and a really nice travel pack, which is designed to hold all the equipment in one place.
In my opinion, its worth the extra money to get the “Fly More Kit” as the batteries only last around 20 minutes each and take a little while to recharge. The “Fly More Kit” gives you an hour of flying time with 3 batteries. Also, the travel bag works well as it keeps all the parts together and is essentially free for the price.
The drone comes with an internal 8 GB of storage, but you’ll likely want to purchase a memory stick. You can buy the Samsung 128 GB Evo Plus Class 10 Micro SDXC, and it worked great with the Drone flawlessly.
You’ll also want to purchase a ND Polarizer filter right away, as the footage won’t look as good without one. You can go a month without the polarizer and wish you would have purchased one right away. This is because there is a ton of light that effects the drone at altitude. Especially if you’re shooting around the riverside. You can buy the PolarPro Vivid Collection Filter 3-Pack (ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL) Cinema Series for DJI Mavic Air, and it is top-notch.
Its recommended to shoot in manual mode with the mavic air to get the best video and photos. There is something called the 180 rule, which allows you to set your video settings correctly to get the best picture. However, if you’re by the water, you can’t adjust the drone to fit within the 180 rule settings without a ND filter.
DJI Mavic Air Drone Price in Nepal is Around 105,000 rupees, but this is not available in olizstore right now, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
1) Folds up tiny (Smaller than all other DJI Drones)
2) Relatively easy to learn how to fly
3) Shoots 4K video, has a 28 Megapixel camera
4) This has collision avoidance cameras in the front, bottom and the rear to automatically prevent from colliding with objects. (This is important if you are new to drones to help prevent you from crashing).
5) Top quality design and construction
1) The Mavic Air works on a Wi-Fi signal, and it works pretty well. You will be able to fly my drone 5000 feet away, but it does seem to get interference often if you are by a city. Its not overwhelming interference, but it is a slight issue. In comparison, the Mavic Pro has an enhanced communications system that establishes a better / more solid connection with the drone, but the Mavic Pro doesn’t fold up as small and is slightly more expensive. This was the biggest difference in my opinion. The Mavic Pro also will maintain a better connection when using “Active Track” due to the enhanced signal.
5. DJI Mavic Air 2
In the drone world, 4k is actually a standard but now it shoots at 60 fps too. This allows me to slow down my footage up to 30-40 percent (very ideal for making hyperlapse videos). By the way, you could shoot hyperlapses in 8k with this drone.
This is used mainly for bird’s eye footage of rural properties. Did you know that this is the only model that allows you to shoot 240 fps at 1080p? It allowed me to play around with slow motion like never before but coupled with the POI 3.0 feature and Adobe premiere, You can create very dramatic footage of houses, beach houses, even islands.
POI 3.0 is essentially a feature that enables the drone to automatically orbit a particular structure or large object (in my case, a house). Really really cool. It helps a lot in enticing online real estate clients.
What’s even more impressive is that this drone lasts 34 minutes. With the new Ocusy NC 2.0, it allows me to shoot at a 10km range, which I actually put to the test while will head to the north of Los Angeles to the desert (see the attached screenshot). They’re not lying. I also tested the ActiveTrack feature, which basically made the drone follow us from a bird’s eye point of view while driving 30 miles per hour (not really useful for my real estate footage but it was so much fun that we gave it a spin).
For me, the weight is perfect, it’s fairly light yet not too light that it blows off, which is actually the biggest issue with the Mavic mini, is that the wind makes the footage a little shaky.
The Mavic Air 2 is also quite portable. For such a powerhouse, it’s pretty small, just a tiny bit bigger than the Mavic Air. And I’m not just talking about the drone, but also the other components. This is what I like about DJI. They always try to optimize every part, down to the charges and adapters, everything gets a little smaller. Not only that, but for every new release, they always tweaked just enough that you feel like you’re not stuck in the past. Like they pay attention to every bit of detail. Even the Mavic mini had some improvements over the Mavic Air, despite being a more low-end drone.
DJI Mavic Air Drone Price in Nepal is Rs. 116,000 in olizstore, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
6. DJI Mavic Pro
The Mavic from DJI packs features you once thought possible only on much larger platforms into a compact quadcopter that is snappy, agile, and captures high-resolution images. The drone features an advanced flight control system that draws on a host of sensors — including a ground-facing camera, ultrasound, GPS, dual redundant IMUs, and more — to keep track of where it is flying in 3D space and even avoid collisions.
The Mavic works in tandem with DJI’s GO mobile app for accessing settings, getting a telemetry readout, viewing a low-latency video feed, and even editing and sharing your footage. In addition to traditional joystick style controls, you can fly with simple tap-based commands, and the Mavic can even recognize gestures for the perfect selfie.
DJI Mavic Pro Drone Price in Nepal is Rs. 1,35,299 when it was lunched in 2016. This is not available in online store right now, you can buy from the offline stores if you found any.
- This drone is lightweight but sturdy. It has a built-in camera that pairs with almost any smartphone or tablet with ease, and takes the most beautiful and detailed aerial shots ever!
- This drone comes with lots of extras (if purchased here on Amazon or from DJI).
- This drone can reach amazing altitudes! Please, watch a few YouTube videos until I can post some (trust me, you will be amazed)!
- The drone itself hovers as steady, and as silently as a hummingbird, with no tilting or shaking.
- The take-off speed is so astonishing, and the lights so amazingly bright, my father’s neighbor thought she saw a UFO and came outside the first night he flew it.
- The only thing I could even list as a con is that the drone does need an FAA license to fly over certain areas, which isn’t really well known before purchase. This is no big deal though, because it is easy to get and very fast to receive the licensing, proper documentation and decals.
- This drone could inspire many to listen to “Danger Zone” on repeat while flying; it is that fast, and the aerial footage is that realistic!
7. DJI Mavic 2 Pro Zoom
The New Mavic 2 Pro Zoom is powered by a 1/2.3-inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to 4x zoom, including a 2x optical zoom (24–48 mm), 4 the Mavic 2 Zoom is all about dynamic perspectives. Capture everything from wide-angle to mid-range shots for even more creative options.
More Expressive Mid-Range Shots
Compared to a 24mm wide-angle lens, the 48mm telephoto lens compresses your perspective, enhancing the parallax effect for a classic cinematic look. 4 Now a whole new world of aerial photography is open to explore with even more epic, cinematic shots.
A Worry-Free Way to Find a View
When shooting Full HD video, 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) gives you a closer view of faraway subjects, making unique scenes more accessible to capture at a distance. This option also helps you maintain a safer distance from buildings, vehicles, animals, and people.
Quick and Accurate Focus
Hybrid autofocus on the Mavic 2 Zoom combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus accuracy with an increased focus speed of up to 40% more than before. The autofocus tracking system makes subjects appear clear and sharp when zooming in and out.
Zoom During Flight
Dolly Zoom is a new QuickShot for the Mavic 2 Zoom, offering an otherworldly perspective in a fully-integrated drone. Dolly Zoom automatically adjusts focus when flying, adding an intense, warping visual effect to your video. When flying manually, you can also set proper focus speed values for even more creative shot options.
Super Resolution Photos
The Mavic 2 Zoom also has a brand new Super Resolution feature – an asset when capturing the vivid details your landscape photography deserves. When taking a picture with a 24 mm equivalent field-of-view, 4 the camera will capture and patch nine photos with its telephoto lens, resulting in a 48-megapixel super resolution photo. Compared to ordinary panoramas, the super-resolution photos retain the original look of the shooting targets with more accurate composition.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone Price in Nepal is Rs. 185,000 in olizstore, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
8. DJI Mavic 2 Pro
The best thing about this Mavic 2 Pro model is, It is Hasselblad cameras are renowned for their iconic ergonomic design, uncompromising image quality, and Swedish craftsmanship. Since 1941, Hasselblad cameras have captured some of the world’s most iconic images – including the first moon landing.
Co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad after two years of tireless research, the Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The L1D-20c possesses Hasselblad’s unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology, 5 helping users to capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone Price in Nepal is Rs. 220,000 in olizstore, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
1-inch CMOS Sensor
The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.
10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile
The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile that yields a higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room. The system records over 1 billion colors (compared to the 16 million colors from traditional 8-bit color coding technologies) and retains more in-depth details in both highlights and shadows. Now you can capture the subtlest gradations at sunset or sunrise, leaving greater space for post-production.
With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones. The brighter highlights and increased contrast is what makes HDR video so appealing.
The f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture delivers outstanding image quality both in high and low-light environments. When shooting in low light, set the aperture to f/2.8 to allow more light in and to capture bright and clear photos. When shooting in well-lit environments, set the aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and make your videos smoother.
9. DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0
Version 2 of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro includes all the same great features as the original Phantom 4 Pro and boasts several enhancements, including improved resolution for on-controller live-view streaming, enhanced connectivity, and more. Like the original, the Phantom 4 Pro Version 2 features a 3-axis-stabilized gimbal camera with a 20MP 1″ CMOS sensor capable of shooting up to 4K60 fps video and photo bursts at up to 14 fps.
It also utilizes the FlightAutonomy system, which includes dual rear-vision sensors and infrared sensing for a total of five directions of obstacle sensing and four directions of obstacle avoidance. Instead of Lightbridge, the Phantom 4 Pro Version 2 now uses Ocusync, which enables improved live video stream performance. Other notable enhancements include lighter props and reduced overall takeoff weight, wireless integration with DJI Goggles, and bolstered transmission power.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Drone Price in Nepal is Rs. 225,000 in olizstore, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
Powerful Flight Performance
Several flight modes make flying and creating with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 a streamlined and convenient experience. Switching between flight modes grants pilots the control they need, whether they seek smoothness, simplicity, or speed. Intuitive controls and a maximum speed of 45 mph simplify complex shots.
Precise Mechanical Shutter
In addition to beautiful landscapes, aerial imaging allows new perspectives on everything from serene vistas to a motor race. A mechanical shutter eliminates rolling shutter distortion which can occur when capturing fast-moving subjects or when flying at high speed. The electronic shutter features Burst mode, capable of shooting 14 fps at 20 MP to catch the perfect moment.
Intuitive Remote Controller
An ultra-bright 5.5-inch screen makes vivid colors easily visible even in direct sunlight. As the DJI GO 4 app is built into the screen, a mobile device is not required, simplifying operation. The remote controller features several different ports and five-hour battery life making the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 a comprehensive aerial imaging solution.
Incredible Gimbal Camera
The onboard camera features a 1-inch 20MP CMOS sensor and a mechanical shutter, eliminating rolling shutter distortion. An advanced sensor and impressive processing capture every detail and provide the image data needed for advanced post-production.
The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 camera has an optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens, ensuring consistently detailed photos and videos that remain vivid and sharp while maintaining color accuracy.
Intelligent Flight Battery
The DJI GO 4 app shows battery lifetime and calculates remaining flight times according to distance traveled and more. When the minimum distance required for a safe journey back to the takeoff point is reached, a prompt will alert the pilot. An advanced battery management system is also in place to prevent overcharging and over-draining. When placed in long-term storage, batteries will discharge power to maintain good health.
- 1″ 20MP CMOS Sensor
- Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 20MP Imaging
- Ocusync Transmission
- FlightAutonomy with Redundant Sensors
- Four Directions of Obstacle Avoidance
- Top Speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode
- Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles
- Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
- Up to 30 Minutes of Flying Time
- Remote Controller Included
10. DJI Inspire 1
The original DJI Inspire one is one of the best professional drones out there in the market for many years and still holds its value. But DJI has ruined it over the years with firmware updates and illegal product control. They also never made the X5 camera as good as it should have been (low encoding bit rate, and no high frame rate 4k (60fps) and still only an 8-bit image). Flew so much smoother, faster, and was much more rock steady when it was first released.
When you see the inspire with the x5 cam, you just know it’s not a toy. It flies amazing and it’s fairly quiet. If u stand right under it, you can feel the power that it has. I’m in love with it. The x5 the camera is a great moneymaker and the gallus people are really professional and are great people. They inspire arrived on time and in perfect condition.
DJI Inspire 1 v2 Drone Price in Nepal is Rs. 320,000, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
- Video: 4K @ 24-30 fps, or 1080p @ 24-60fps,
- Photos: 12 Megapixels
- Lens: 9 elements in 9 groups including an aspherical element
- 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor
- 94⁰ wide-angle FOV
- 3-axis, 360⁰ rotating gimbal
- Our new propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more, reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
11. DJI Inspire 2
This Inspire 2 Premium Combo Bundle offers you everything you need for shooting pro-level aerial photography, including a camera/gimbal setup, codec licenses, and a secure mode of the drone transportation. The kit includes the DJI Inspire 2 Premium Combo with CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes Licenses, a DJI Zenmuse X5S Gimbal Camera, and a hard case for transport.
The magnesium-aluminum-clad Inspire 2 is a powerful photographic tool. Combined with the included X5S gimbal camera, it yields cinema-grade images, which can be recorded in high bit rates using H.264 and H.265 formats. This version of the Inspire 2 features the CinemaDNG raw and Apple ProRes codec licenses pre-installed, enabling you to record 4K and 5.2K video in this low-compression, post-friendly format. In addition to its recording functions, the Inspire 2 also features advanced flight capabilities, including a top speed of 58 mph, 27 minutes of flight time, FPV capabilities, and more.
To safely transport your Inspire 2, Zenmuse X5S, and accessories, the included hard case features a custom foam interior, watertight outer shell, and pull handle, all of which makes it a handy solution for safely storing and transporting your quadcopter and its accessories.
DJI Inspire 2 Drone Price in Nepal is Expected Around 500,000 rupees, you can buy from the offline stores as well & the price might be different from here, so keep that in mind.
Rules and regulations in Nepal for the use of drones:
You you are going to fly a drone in Nepal you should know the rules and regulations before you flying a drone. For for the most It’s illegal to operate a drone in Nepal. But with official papers and permits, one can easily fly a drone. The Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) has set some rules regarding the use of drones. Operators must ensure that they follow the following rules issued by the Nepal Government:
- You must first apply for and receive permission from the Civil Aviation Authority before flying a drone.
- Can’t fly your drone over people or crowded places.
- You have to respect others’ privacy when flying your drone, there have been reports of locals not appreciating drones flying near them.
- Allow to fly during daylight hours and only fly in good weather conditions.
- Do not fly your drone over military installations, power plants, or other areas that could cause concern among the local authorities.
- You can’t fly your drone near airports or in any area where aircraft are operating.
Process of obtaining a permit to fly a drone in Nepal:
- First of all, you should take the permission letter from the municipality of the place that you want to fly a drone.
- Second, you need to take a recommendation letter from the CDO office. The CDO office will give the recommendation letter only after getting the permission letter from the municipality.
- Then the police headquarters of the places that you want to fly your drone over will give you a security clearance letter or even provide security in those areas, if necessary.
- Then with the security clearance letter and all the documents listed above, you should submit the documents to the CAAN.
The one thing you have to keep in your mind is you don’t have to pay money to get the permit to fly drones in Nepal. So don’t worry about those things even before you get one. We already gave you the process of flying drones in Nepal you just have to wait 3 days in total to complete that process.
DJI Drone Price List & Availability in Nepal
|DJI Drone Model||Price in Nepal|
|Tello Global||Rs. 18,900||olizstore|
|Mavic Mini||Rs. 58,000||olizstore|
|Mavic Mini Fly More Combo||Rs. 65,000||olizstore|
|Mini 2||Rs. 65,000||olizstore|
|Mini 2 Fly More Combo||Rs. 86,000|
|Mavic Air||Rs. 105,000|
|Mavic Air 2||Rs. 116,000||olizstore|
|Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo||Rs. 145,000|
|Mavic Pro||Rs. 1,35,299|
|Mavic 2 Zoom||Rs. 195,000||olizstore|
|FPV Drone Combo||Rs. 198,000||olizstore|
|Mavic 2 Pro||Rs. 220,000||olizstore|
|Mavic 2 Pro Fly More Combo||Rs. 268,000||olizstore|
|Mavic 2 Pro (with DJI Smart Controller)||Rs. 280,000||olizstore|
|Phantom 4 Pro V2.0||Rs. 225,000||olizstore|
|Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (with 2 extra battery)||Rs. 272,000||olizstore|
|DJI Inspire 1 v2 Drone||Rs. 320,000||funstation|
|DJI Inspire 2||Rs. 500,000||(Expected)|