GoPro Hero 9 price in Nepal is a little more expensive than its previous models GoPro Hero 8 and Hero 7, but the good thing is we get everything bigger and better including image quality and features that we will talk about in later on thing blog.
First thing: Its actual size. The Hero 9 is noticeably larger than last year’s Hero 8. A bit thicker, a bit wider, and a bit taller. This never got in the way of where I wanted to mount it or how it felt to carry around, though, and it still has the same sized dual prongs for mounting that are magnetically stowed on the bottom of the camera. That means that you don’t need a separate case or housing to attach accessories like you did with the Hero 7 and older models.
With the larger size comes a larger back touchscreen, 2.27 inches diagonally. It has the same USB-C port, microSD card slot, and battery compartment on one side, along with the start/stop button on the top and the power and mode button on the side.
There is also this weird latch-looking piece on one side that I thought was removable, but it is not. GoPro calls this the “Drain Mic” and explained that it is designed to drain itself after the camera is submerged, which should make for clearer audio when you’re coming up out of water.
We will talk about the GoPro Hero 9 price in Nepal, so stay tuned for that. For now, lets see the features that stands out in the latest GoPro model.
Top Features of GoPro Hero 9 Black
5K Video and 20MP Photo with Super Photo Mode
Hero 9 Shoots stunning video with up to 5K resolution, perfect for maintaining serious detail even when zooming in. It Packing with the new 23.6MP sensor that’s an an absolute powerhouse, HERO9 Black brings lifelike image sharpness, fluid motion, and in-camera horizon leveling that always impresses.
5K video on its own isn’t that useful for most of us, since very few devices or streaming services support anything over 4K, but the extra pixels mean you can crop your video and still end up with 4K footage. With the huge field of view in a GoPro, the ability to crop and zoom in on your subject after the fact is a tremendous advantage.
It Captures crisp, pro-quality photos with 20MP clarity. And with SuperPhoto, HERO9 Black can automatically pick all the best image processing for you, so it’s super easy to nail the shot.
Front Display + Rear Touch Screen
A new, larger rear touch screen with touch zoom on HERO9 Black should feel instantly familiar and a dazzling new front display makes for easy framing and intuitive camera control.
Live Streaming + Webcam
Hero 9 allows you to do a Live stream in 1080p on social, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app, and save footage to your SD card to check out later. Connect HERO9 Black to your computer to broadcast in 1080p full HD. Use GoPro mounts to create your ideal webcam⁷ setup.
Hero 9 record mesmerizing time-lapse scenes as you move on the road, on foot, or anywhere else. TimeWarp 3.0 condenses time, capturing moments like nothing else. Speed Ramp is a new capability that
Everybody loves slow-mo features on their smartphones right. But if you truly want to get a crazy slow-mo then GoPro Hero 9 everything looks epic in slo-mo. Ultra-high frame rate 1080p240 video—with HyperSmooth 3.0 stabilization—allows up to 8x slow motion for this ever-popular effect.
Another major update includes a bigger 1720mAh battery. It is a significant upgrade from the 1220mAh battery that Hero 8 offered. The company claims that this unit will offer 30% more usage than the previous iteration. Furthermore, the battery is also optimized for cooler conditions.
The second major update is to HyperSmooth, which is now at version 3.0. Designed to cut down on camera shake even in incredibly jolting and bumpy filming scenarios, the latest version is nothing short of astounding.
GoPro sent me a radio-controlled car to test this out, and I drove it through the roughest stretches of the woods around my house. The resulting video looks like it was shot on a professional gimbal; it really is that smooth.
GoPro Hero 9 Good and Bad things
- The front-facing screen is awesome and offers several options! You can turn it off completely! Turn it to a classic type mode that shows your mode settings only! Have it in widescreen or fullscreen! The screen works well and makes it much easier to take selfies or film yourself!
- Software: The built-in software is much more polished than previous GoPros! I’ve yet to have the camera freeze! It offers several features not on most of the older versions of GoPros, and it’s much easier to navigate!
- Improved Battery Life: The larger batter does offer much improved Battery Life
- Built-in mounting prongs, just like the 8. I love these, no need for a case or holder
- 5K looks awesome!
- Takes MUCH better still photos!
- Hyper smooth keeps getting better and better!
- I know the camera itself is a little larger but it feels great in hand and actually easier to hold!
- Webcam mode is awesome (on windows, you must sign up for the beta for this). Webcam mode works with Zoom and other popular meeting software
- The built-in slow-motion feature rocks! A nice quick way to get slow-motion footage in a world where people want to share it instantly!
- For me, it’s holding a much better connection with the GoPro app itself
- It’s possible this was available in the 8 but it wasn’t in my 7, I love the ability to save custom settings in shooting modes! Fine settings you like? Save them as a present!
- Voice control seems improved
- The camera seems speedier and snappier than previous models
- Includes a carry case and the reasoning behind this is less wasted packaging! I love both the reason and the free case!
- Old batteries don’t fit, but new batteries are a great improvement!
- Mods aren’t yet widely available (at the time of this review)
GoPro Hero 9 price and availability in Nepal
Finally, lets talk about the GoPro Hero 9 Price in Nepal and where you can find online if you are planning to buy one of these. If you want to buy offline, then you can go into the local camera store and buy it. The price might be different as compare to the online model, but I’m sure it will be very similar.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal||Available Store|
|GoPro Hero 9 Black||NPR 65,500||Oliz Store|