How to change your Name on Facebook in pc
How to change the name on facebook?
In this article, I’m going to introduce the proper steps of changing the name on facebook. Changing the name on Facebook is pretty easy. You don’t require much more knowledge to do this. There might be lots of reasons that you are trying to change the name on facebook. Whatever reasons you want to change the name firstly you must know some of the name changing standard policy.
Before going to the name change method let’s review our name changing standards.
You are not allowed to use this thing while changing the name on facebook.
- Symbols like @, %, # are not allowed to use.
- Numbers, UNnecessary capital letter and repeating characters are not allowed.
- Characters like ه, و, ي, А, Б, В, Г, Д, Е, etc from other language are not allowed.
- Words or long phrases can not be used in the place of a name.
- Offensive words are restricted to use.
You may also like,
You also must be aware that please keep the name on facebook real which matches with your ID card or any other government proof, pretending to another person is very offensive.
it is also admitted that, once you’ve changed your name, you will be restricted to change your name until another 60 days so be careful while changing the name.
Steps to Change name on facebook
1. Log in to your facebook.
2. Click the symbol ⛛ on the right top of the facebook page and click settings.
3. Click General from the list of settings.
5. Put your first and last name here. type middle name if you have a middle name, This is not necessary and click Review Changes.
To see the newly changed name you will need to wait up to 24 hours.