Wants to take a social media break?
Are you ready to know the steps? Let’s take you through the steps.
How to delete your Instagram account permanently :
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page and enter your username or email and password.
- Once you’re in the Delete Your Account page and select your reason for deleting your account from the ‘Why are you deleting your account?’ drop-down menu. like ‘Privacy concerns’ and ‘Too busy/too distracting’ etc.
- After that re-enter your password in the box below and click Permanently delete my account.
- Your account is now gone.
How to temporarily disable your Instagram account :
- First, go login your Instagram account using the username and password and go to your profile and click on the edit profile button.
- From there, select ‘Temporarily disable my account’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your reason for deactivating your account from the ‘Why are you disabling your account?’ drop-down menu. Once you’ve selected an option, you’ll be prompted to re-enter your password to confirm that you want to deactivate Instagram. After you’ve selected a reason and entered your password, the option to temporarily disable your account will appear. Click ‘Temporarily Disable Account’ and your profile – along with all of your content and followers will be hidden.
- You can reactivate your account anytime.