Blackmagic pocket cinema camera are the best budget cinema cameras in Nepal in terms of size and usability. It has amazing video quality because we all know it is made for professional filmmakers, that’s why this is more of a video camera. If you are thinking of production quality from the compact camera then this is the way to go, it has log format, shoots 6k, 4k in high frame rates, and if you are worrying about lenses then it is compatible with Canon EF-S/EF lenses so you can you canon lenses on your Blackmagic pocket cinema camera.
When we talk about Blackmagic pocket cinema camera price in Nepal, It has 2 variants 6k and 4k. Depending on your needs you can buy it from the local store. There are a bunch of other cameras which can compete with this Blackmagic pocket cinema camera like Sony a7iii and Canon r6 which is much more expensive than this.
1. Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K 📸
BMPCC 6K simply captures rich, detailed footage with your favorite EF/EF-S–mount lens. The same internal color processing makes it easy to intercut BMPCC 6K with BMPCC 4K footage. Record using the internal CFast 2.0 and SD/UHS-II card slots or output via the USB-C port to capture longer clips to an external drive. The BMPCC 6K includes a DaVinci Resolve Studio license and supports Blackmagic Raw capture from the sensor.
The compact BMPCC 6K retains the familiar controls and menu layout just like on the 4K version in a minimally deeper form to accommodate the EF lens mount. Features such as ISO support up to 25,600, 13 stops of dynamic range, 1920 x 1080 monitor output, and a bright 1920 x 1080 touchscreen 5″ LCD are carried through from the BMPCC 4K as well. Professional audio support includes a mini XLR input with phantom +48V power and four built-in mics. The BMPCC 6K is fashioned from a carbon fiber polycarbonate composite that is both lightweight and durable.
The other additional features include lens metadata support, 3D LUT application for both monitoring and recording, up to 21.2MP still image capture, and a multifunction grip that enables single-handed operation. Sync multiple cameras for a concert, event, or other multicamera shoots by linking an external timecode generator to the BMPCC 6K’s internal timecode generator (accessed via the 3.5mm audio port).
In addition, you will get the DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key, the BMPCC 6K comes with a power supply offering simultaneous battery charging, an LP-E6 battery, a lens port cap, and a camera strap. Blackmagic pocket cinema camera 6k price in Nepal is Rs. 3,35,000.
New 6K Pro Features
- 5-inch tilting HDR capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1500 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in clear/2/4/6-stop IR ND filters
- Electronic lens communication with iris, autofocus, and zoom control available with compatible lenses
- Super-accurate timecode clock
- Updated Gen 5 color science
- Optional Pro EVF and battery grip
- 6144 x 3456 sensor with 13 stops and dual native ISO up to 25,600.
- Compatible with a wide range of popular EF lenses.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software.
- Adjustable, HDR 1500 nit LCD screen.
- Includes Blackmagic Generation 5 Color Science.
- Optional Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Pro EVF.
- Professional mini XLR inputs with 48-volt phantom power.
- Larger NP-F570 battery, optional Blackmagic Pocket Camera Battery Pro Grip.
- Includes full DaVinci Resolve Studio for post-production.
You also get a license for Davinci Resolve Studio 17 which makes editing 6K Blackmagic Raw simple once you get past the initial learning curve and the Davinci Resolve handles much better Raw video than the Adobe premiere pro. One of the benefits of working with BRAW files is you don’t have to worry about that you underexposed your images or the color of your skin in a different place you can adjust those things in the post-processing because Raw gives you a lot of flexibility in your footages.
2. Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K 📸
The Base variant of the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera features a 4/3″ sensor and only captures up to 4K(4096 x 2160 DCI) images, unlike the 6K version model which we talked about above in this blog. It shoots 4K up to 75 fps in a variety of codecs including Blackmagic Raw at several bit rates and various ProRes 422 options. After the 6.6 updates, the BMPCC 4K offers up to 80 fps in a 2.8K raw mode for 4:3 anamorphic and up to 75 fps in a 4K raw mode in 2.4:1 widescreen which is really helpful if you want to shoot on higher frame rates. The slow-motion rates up to 120 fps are available in 2.6K raw for Super16 lenses and in cropped Full HD.
After the update, It operates much easier with support for the Pocket Battery Grip and a built-in horizon level function. It also includes support for additional languages, USB PTP control, customizable frame guides, and up to 8x pinch-to-zoom function, Now you can embed custom LUTs as metadata in Blackmagic Raw for better post-production quality.
The Micro Four Thirds lens mount accommodates the original, lightweight Pocket Cinema Camera lenses, and can be used with PL, C, EF, and other lenses with the use of separately available adapters. A dual-native ISO up to 25,600 is helping for low-light video capture capability, and it has whooping 13 stops of dynamic range to provide rich HDR images.
It supports CFast 2.0 and SD/UHS-II card slots or employs the USB Type-C output for capturing longer clips to an external drive. The Pocket Cinema Camera 4K has a 5-inch touchscreen LCD screen which reduces the need for an external, onboard monitor, while a full-sized HDMI port enables you to output a signal to a larger display. The menu and interface are the same as the ones found on the URSA Mini camera, and 3D LUTs can be applied for monitoring in your look when you’re ready.
The Audio features include a mini-XLR input with phantom power for pro-style mics. It also features a 3.5mm jack, and an internal stereo mic. Additional features include the same Blackmagic OS as the URSA Mini and Bluetooth remote control. A license key for DaVinci Resolve Studio is included so you don’t have to worry about the editing software. The Pocket Cinema Camera 4K’s carbon fiber composite build provides lightweight strength and durability, and power options include running off the included Canon LP-E6 type battery or the included power supply. Blackmagic pocket cinema camera 4k Price in Nepal is Rs. 1,73,000.
- 4/3″ Sized HDR Sensor
- Record DCI 4K 4096 x 2160 up to 60 fps per seconds
- 4/3″ Image Sensor / Dual Native ISO to 25,600
- 5-inch Touchscreen Display
- CFast 2.0, SD/UHS-II, and USB Type-C Capture
- Flexible Power Options
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
In The Box
- Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- You will get DaVinci Resolve Studio Activation Key
- 30W Power Supply with International Adapters
- Dust Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k and 6k price list in Nepal
|Blackmagic Camera||Price in Nepal|
|Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K||Rs. 1,73,000|
|Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 6K||Rs. 3,35,000|
Also, Read : 💬💬💬
- Nikon Camera Price In Nepal | Nikon Z6, Z7, and more
- Sony Camera Price In Nepal 2021 Update – Sony A7SII, Sony A7III
- Canon Camera Price in Nepal | EOS R6, EOS R5, 1DX Mark III
- GoPro Hero 9 Black price in Nepal | 5K video from 20MP camera
- DJI Drones Price in Nepal | DJI Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Mini