You have lots of ways that you can protect, secure, and prevent people by blocking them to check your Facebook profile. Sometimes privacy matters the most because some people may want to track your timeline and may become harmful to you.
So in this article, I have mentioned “How to Lock Facebook Profile ” whether you are using a mobile phone or laptop or any other PC.
Now, Facebook is providing lots of privacy options Like you can keep your location data private, you can Turn off facial recognition, you can Stop data collection by Facebook’s partners, you Guard your account against hackers, you Make your profile harder to find, you can limit who sees your photos and posts, you Take some control over targeted ads, you can Avoid ads on sensitive subjects, you Prevent Facebook from following you on other websites, you can even decide who can message you, you can protect your privacy on Facebook’s other products.
Likewise, Facebook highlighted the new features that you get the facility to lock your profile. when you lock your Facebook profile, you can limit some views of the profile to people who are not on the friend’s list on Facebook.
They cant zoom into, share or download full-size profile pictures and cover photos of a user. Once a profile is locked a tag stating the profile is locked will appear on the profile page of the user.
Facebook lock feature is only available in certain countries for this time. Later it might be available to everyone.
The user who is in your friend list will only capable to see photos and able posts on the timeline, profile picture and cover photos, stories, and new posts.
Furthermore, The Facebook user who locked their Facebook profiles, their ‘Public’ posts will also not be visible to others who aren’t on the friend list.
How to Lock your Facebook Profile Whether you are using PC or mobile
There are two options to lock your facebook profile, that includes locking the Facebook profile using a mobile phone application or using the PC.
However, this feature is only limited to the Android app and there is no option that you can lock your Facebook profile using the desktop version but there are other methods to do that and this is explained below in "how to lock facebook profile using PC".
How to Lock Facebook profile by mobile
You can follow the below steps to lock your Facebook profile using the Android mobile app:
1. Open Facebook App.
2. Click your profile icon and open your profile.
How to Lock Facebook profile by PC or Laptop
although, there is no direct way to lock your Facebook profile using a PC or laptop because Facebook hasn’t released this feature in the Desktop version.
Therefore we are using an alternative method to lock Facebook profile using a PC. Let’s go with the Steps to do that.
1. Open Facebook by entering https://www.facebook.com/. and open profile.
2. I already told you that the web version of Facebook doesn’t support this feature. therefore replace ‘www’ with ‘m’ so desktop version Facebook now works as the mobile version.
3. Now you can feel like using in the mobile app and the rest of the step is the same lie the mobile app.
- How to check iPhone RAM, Memory and Processor | Everything You Need To Know
- Best Waterproof Case For iPhone 12 Pro Max | With Beautiful Design
- How to Check NTC, NCELL, and Smart Cell number (Own Number)
- Transcribe YouTube Videos Into Text | Convert Without CC To Text Easily [Free]
- How to view NTC or Ncell call details history?