How to find lost phone using Gmail?
before finding your lost device you must be aware of some the factors
1. your phone must be turned on.
2. The Gmail account must be signed in.
3. device must be connected with an internet connection.
4. For more accurate, the location must be turned on.
Steps to locate a lost phone
1. login with Gmail account which was logged in your lost phone and click Google Account.
3. Scroll down and click Find a lost or stolen phone.
4. Click your device which you want to locate. Here, my phone is Lenovo A6000 so I want to find the location of this phone.
5. Enter your password for verification.
6. Here you can locate your phone by clicking Locate or you also can Ring your phone even if its on silent mode.
7. You can see the location of your device if the location is turned on an accurate location can be found. You can also see the connected wifi SSID and battery power.
8. You can also find the phone carrier location timeline where he traveled after taking your phone by clicking the map timeline.
9. That’ all it is very helpful when you lost the phone or someone stole your phone.