There are millions of posts that are uploaded on Social media every single day. In this guide, you’ll find out the best time to post on your social media to get more engagement as much as possible. Every social media account has a unique audience, with followers located in different countries with different needs, so it’s important to find your own personalized time to post on a specific platform.
Knowing when to post on every social platform is one of the important ways to be consistent and get more exposure to the audience. Whether you want to use this data to find out the peak times to get more interactions with your campaigns, or you want to capitalize on quieter hours on social networks, you can align these insights with your own social media publishing calendar and start planning your posts with greater purpose.
Scheduling your for optimized times is proven to help you to reach more followers and get more engagement on your posts so without waiting we are going to show you when you need to post on all the social platforms.
Social platforms that we are going to discuss on this article
First of all, we are going to discuss on Instagram which is more of a visual concentrated platform. Most of the brands and business owners focus on this platform as compared to the other social media because it is clean and your work shows on your profile feed where any user can see what you do and what your business is all about.
The Best Time to Post on Instagram by Day:
- Monday: 9 AM – 5 PM (Engagement peaks at 11 AM and 2 PM)
- Tuesday: 2am, 4am, and 9am
- Wednesday: 7am, 8am and 11pm
- Thursday: 9am, 12pm, and 7pm
- Friday: *5 AM, 9 AM – 10 AM, *11 AM – 1 PM, 2 – 4 PM
- Saturday: 11am, 7pm, and 8pm
- Sunday: 7am, 8am, and 4pm
These are just the stats from our audiences if you want to get the best result from your audience you need to see your engagement analytics to find your own time to get most of the traffic and eventually you get more likes, comments, and followers.
Consistency has always been an important factor in the Instagram algorithm, but ever since Instagram updated the algorithm in early 2018 when you post to Instagram is more important than ever!
As a result, if you want to beat the Instagram algorithm in 2020, you need to optimize your posting time for when the majority of your followers are online and you can easily find that on your insight section on your account. After that, you can set your own timing base on your audience and you can hack the algorithm to increase your reach and get more likes and followers.
There is a lot of growing complexity of Facebook’s ever-changing algorithm, finding the best times to post on Facebook has never been more difficult. but getting traffic from Facebook isn’t as easy as it used to be in the past.
Getting Organic traffic on Facebook is very rare nowadays because as we know Facebook has become mostly a pay per click platform.
But that doesn’t mean you should just ignore any efforts to reach your audience with organic posts. Since Facebook is the world’s largest platform with over 2 billion users, you’re bound to still get lots of organic traffic from Facebook as well.
Two popular social media companies suggest the best times to post on Facebook.
- Buffer says it’s between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. during the week and on Saturdays.
- HubSpot says it’s between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays.
- If you are targeting the youth, the best time is during the evening the college or office hours are overs and everyone is in either metro or cab busy checking their news feed. 8 – 10 PM
- If your target is specifically the corporate bunch, you can also try lunch hours. 12–2 PM
- Morning peak hours when everyone is traveling to reach their workplace.
- You can experiment with these different timings to see which works best for your brand.
- Videos and Facebook Live are getting more reach than regular posts
- The highest average click-through rates (CTR) on Twitter occurs between Mondays and Thursdays between 1 pm to 3 pm
- The worst time for posting on Twitter happens to be weekend evenings (after 8 pm), and Fridays after 3 pm. Try to avoid tweeting during these times as they see lower engagement, clicks & retweets.
- According to Hootsuite, the best time to post on Twitter is at 3:00 PM from Monday to Friday. For B2B companies, between 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM on weekdays works best.
- Tweets with images are most effective on Twitter (just like on Facebook). So if you’re looking to boost your engagement on Twitter, make sure to add some images.
In Pinterest, you may create posts throughout the week but the weekends can be quite busy and posting during the work hours also won’t work on this platform. It may result in a low engagement rate.
- According to CoSchedule 8–11 p.m. with 9 p.m. peak 2–4 a.m. and 2–4 p.m. 1–3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays may be the best times.
- According to SocialFresh research, the best times to post on Pinterest are from 2 PM to 4PM EST and 8 PM to 1 AM EST
- According to HubSpot, Saturday morning is the best time to post on Pinterest for better user engagement.