In this blog, I’m going to show you how you can save your Gmail or Youtube channel by getting hacked adding the 2 step verification on your Gmail account. there are a lot of ways to get hacked your account such as sending a spam message on your emails whenever you click on those messages link your account will be hacked. because after clicking the link they will automatically get your access and they can easily manipulate your account so be aware of those spammers.
How to set up Google Prompt two-factor authentication
Google allows you to use a variety of two-factor authentication methods, but the default and the easiest one is Google Prompt. When you log into your Google account on an unknown device, you’ll get a prompt on a phone or tablet that you’re already logged in on. Tap that prompt to confirm it’s you trying to sign in, and you’ll be on your way.
Before I share the steps on this topic we made also a video about this you can check out that on the below !!
Follow the below steps to set up 2 step authentication
- Log in to your Google account on myaccount.google.com on your computer.
- Click on the Security tab which is on the left side.
- Click 2-Step Verification.
- Click Get Started.
- Click on the Try it now button.
- Tap Yes on the Google pop-up that appears on your phone/tablet.
- Confirm your phone number as a backup option in case Google Prompt doesn’t work.
- Enter the code that is texted to your number and click Next.
- Click Turn On to enable two-factor authentication.