Want more traffic on your Blog Post? Create Quality Backlinks and More
How To Create Quality Backlinks & Get more traffic on your Blog
- Comment on other relevant blog posts
- Link externally
- Write testimonials for other websites
- Leverage public relations
- Put other links and Write an email to do the same
- To collaborate with the same niche websites
1. Be Strategic About Your Content
Create Evergreen Content For Your Blog
Crafting Kickass Headlines
2. Keyword Research to Plan Your Content Strategy
Before you write a blog the best thing you can do is do some research on the topic that you are going to write next. We all know Keyword research is a technique used by content creators and SEO experts. It helps you discover specific words and sentences that users type in Google and other search engines to find the content they are looking for.
Normally, beginners just rely on their best guesses when creating content. As you can imagine, this strategy is a hit or miss.
If you use the “best-guess” strategy, then there’s a high chance that your articles will likely not rank high in search engines. Simply because no one’s looking for the keywords you have used, or there is just too much competition for those keywords.
After doing the proper keyword research using the different troops and web search, you will unlock the following benefits:
- Learn from your competitors and beat them with better content
- Find unique content ideas for popular search terms
- Discover actual search terms people are looking for
- Create a series of pillar articles to drive steady traffic to your blog
Now the question is how do you actually do keyword research? Luckily, it is not as difficult as you would think.
There are a lot of free and paid keyword research tools that can help. We use SEMRush for our content strategy.
All you would have to do is enter a keyword, a competitor’s blog/website URL, or your own URL to find out more keyword ideas.
3. Improve your blog’s loading time
- Load Impact – Checking your blog with this tool will show you how load times hold up with multiple simultaneous visitors. It will give you a clear picture of how your web host copes with traffic spikes.
- PageSpeed Insights by Google – This tool will give you an idea of exactly how to improve page load times.
➤➤ Best Ways To Create Quality Backlinks For Your Blog 🔽🔽
How to get free backlinks for your blog?
- Write a Guest Post
- Use social platforms
- Ask Your Friends for Backlinks
- Collaboration with other Websites
- Comment on the article by giving your blog link
How do you create backlinks?
- Guest articles
- Build internal links
- Promote your post
- Backlinks through infographics
- Spy on your competitors
- Write testimonials
- The broken-link building method
- Contact journalists and important bloggers
How do I buy quality backlinks for my website?
1. Links Management – This is one of my favorite backlinks providers, It is cheaper than the others and also will give you quality backlinks for your blog.
What is a backlink in SEO?
How do I get good backlinks for my website?
How to find backlinks?
You can read briefly Here ➧➧ on their official website, this might be easy to understand step by step. If you have any questions about this article you can ask us in the comment section below.