Recovering data from SD card, Hard disk, Pen Drive with easy steps
Steps to repair an SD card without losing data using CMD
1. Connect your SD card to the computer using an SD Card reader. If you want to repair your SD card directly connect to the PC.
2. Go to the search menu, type in “CMD“. Right-click the application and run as administrator.
3.Type “chkdsk /X: /f in the CMD window to start the repair process. refer to the image for the proper writing of the CMD code.
4. Click enter after writing the code. You will get the message “Windows has made corrections to the file system” if your memory card is corrupted but here my card has no issue so I got ” Windows has scanned the files system and found no problems. No further action is required.“
Steps to Recover deleted files from SD card
2. Select your device and click Scan. Here I have selected USB Drive (H:) for recovering.
It will take some time for scanning the data so wait till the scanning is completed.
4. Select the proper location to save the recover data. here I’m going to save the recover data to the Recover data folder in the Desktop.