There are thousands of times somebody deletes the message that they send to you privately or maybe in the group chat and you are just eagerly wanted to read that message don’t worry you are in the right place we will show you how to read those deleted messages very easily.
To see and read those messages you need to install the app. there are a lot of apps out there but from my own experience I use most of the times and it works very well every single time. So let’s see how to install and setup this app on your smartphone and see all those messages every time they delete it. It also works for your Facebook messenger app which is a bonus.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages Using Third-Party App
Step 1: First Turn on your smartphone and nad download the WAMR app from the play store.
Step 2: After installing the app open the app and allow for the notification access so It will read and store the messages whenever they send it to you. keep in mind if you don’t have an internet connection and somebody sends and deletes the messages without you getting the notification you won’t be able to see that message because only after the notification the app will able to store that deleted message.
These apps maintain a log of your notifications that are stored in the notification register of the Android system. But remember one thing you must understand that giving access to your smartphone’s notification to a third-party app involves a major security risk.
Moreover, these apps also have certain limitations such as you can only recover the deleted messages with which you have interacted. Here, interaction means swiping the notification from the notification bar or floating message. Also, once you have restarted your smartphone, the notification log is cleared from the Android system making it impossible to retrieve messages even when third-party apps are used.
Recover deleted messages using WhatsApp Chat Backup
- Uninstall WhatsApp and install it again from Google Play Store if you are using an Android device.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions and enter your mobile number along with the country code in the next step.
- You will be presented with an option to restore chats from a backup. Click on the restore option and your WhatsApp chats will be restored.
- If you never back up before, you are not able to restore the data when accidentally delete.
- It only allows the option to back up and restore for devices with the same Operating System.
- If you skip the restore step when you re-install WhatsApp, you could never restore it in this way.
- It doesn’t allow you to selectively recover the data selectively and you need to restore the whole files on the backup copy, even some of them are useless