Deleting completely removes your account from Facebook if you want to disable your account for some time, you can Deactivate your account for some time until you again visit your account.
by deleting completely you will be no able to use your account again, your data stored on Facebook will be deleted, and you will lose access to the messenger.
Steps to delete a Facebook account
1. Click the icon at the top right of the Facebook webpage and select Settings.
2. Go to Your Facebook information.
3. Click Delete your account and information.
4. Click Delete Account.
5. Enter your Facebook password to confirm your identity and click Continue.
6. Click Delete Account.
7. Your account is subjected to permanent deletion if you want to cancel the deletion of your account login within 30 days.