How to Check the RAM on Android
Methods of checking RAM on Android Phone
Here we will be discussing the two Best RAM views application which can be found in the google play store.
a) Using a Simple system monitor
Simple System Monitor is a simple system monitoring app for your android device. It graphically shows the usages of various system components.
- CPU usage and frequencies for each core
- Total CPU usage and average frequency
- CPU frequency graph for each core
- Time spent on each CPU frequency state
- GPU usage and frequency
- RAM usage and ability to clear RAM
b) Memory Info (RAM, ROM Internal & SD Card External)
This is the most beautiful and powerful Memory Info monitor application for android devices. With this app, you can check RAM, ROM Internal & SD Card External data.
This application shows the following information.
- The total memory size of RAM available for the device, Free available RAM and Used RAM in the device,
- The total memory size of internal storage (ROM) available, total free available ROM and Used internal memory in the device.
- The total memory size of External storage available, total free available external storage, and Used external memory in the device.