Earn money on YouTube by running ads on your Videos
Before applying for YouTube monetization, you need to know some of the important considerations that are very necessary for you to exist on the YouTube platform. In the past year’s YouTube does,t have any policy to monetize your videos but after seeing a lot of peoples using other creator’s content to make money then YouTube decides to provide some restriction while uploading content which is good for the original creators.
- You must have enough engaged audience.
- You must have 4000 watch hours in the previous 12 months.
- You must have at least 1000 subscribers.
- You must be aware of the program availability in your country.
- if you are thinking to upload age-restricted videos on YouTube you must know that it won’t be monetized with ads either YouTube can remove your video or your AdSense account would be disabled after three community guideline strikes.
What types of videos should we upload on YouTube?
1. Product review videos
2. How to make videos
3. Gaming videos
4. Comedy videos
5. Beauty tips videos
6. Top Videos
How to increase earning on YouTube?
1. Target tags with high CPC
2. Make good Thumbnail
- 1280×720 resolution (with the minimum width of 640 pixels)
- JPG, GIF, BMP, or PNG image formats
- Under the 2MB limit
- 16:9 aspect ratio
3. Give a good title and description
if you have any confusion, you can put the comment below