Have you ever thought about how to convert youtube video into text? If you were we are here to find that solution for you.
As we Analysis the Audience from our youtube videos normally gets around 33 % of the watch time comes from outside of their local area or country.
Therefore, we can clearly understand that it is possible to increase international audience when we use tools to transcribe youtube video into text and be more reachable to the people who don’t understand our language.
Moreover, the Translated metadata may improve a video’s reach and accessibility. Also, the Translated video titles and descriptions can display in YouTube search results for viewers who understand other languages.
CONVERT WITH HAPPY SCRIBE
How to convert YouTube video into text?
Here in this list, you will find the best methods to transcribe YouTube video to text quickly?
1. Use automatic captioning Tool From YouTube
YouTube videos are now able to generate transcribed automatically using Google’s Speech Recognition technology.
As we know Captions are a great way to make content accessible for viewers of different diversions.
YouTube’s transcription tool is the easiest method to convert videos to text captions. This method is free to use so that this is most popular among people.
How to transcribe YouTube Video to text with Automatic Captioning?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio
- Find ‘Subtitles’ in the left-hand menu and click on that
- Click on the video to which you want to add or edit the subtitles
- Under ‘Subtitles,’ click the three dots representing ‘More’ next to the subtitles you need to edit
- Review and edit or delete anything that’s inaccurate or doesn’t need to be there.
Note: If you are facing problem while translating YouTube videos to text, it might be due to the unclear audio. So that for better converting the video to text you have to recorded quality audio.
To get a transcript from an existing video:
- Open your video on YouTube itself (as opposed to in YouTube Studio)
- Click on the three dots under the right-hand corner of your video next to ‘Save’
1. Use Google Docs to Transcribe YouTube Video to text
Therefore we can use it to translate voice into text by speaking. However, This Feature is only available on Chrome right now, so you might not able to use this feature if you’re using a different browser.
How to use Google Docs in Chrome?
- Open Chrome
- Open a new Google Doc by typing on google or go directly by clicking the link here.
- Click on ‘Tools’
- Click on ‘Voice typing’ and look for a microphone icon.
How to transcribe youtube video to text?
- Open a second browser window and set the two side-by-side
- Open the video you wish to transcribe
- Click on your Docs window
- Click on the microphone icon
- When it turns red, it’s recording
- Hit ‘Play’ on your video
As you start speaking the words will appear on the screen but it may not be exactly as you see in the video but you can always have the option to edit it later then only you can upload the transcript once you’ve completed it.
CONVERT WITH HAPPY SCRIBE
How to use an Outside Automatic Transcription Tools
Apart from the YouTube Automatic transcription tool, there are many other third-party transcribe tools out there. Among them, most of them charge some money for converting your videos to text.
However, These tools are going to save lots of time as well as they work that you might find they give you excellent value. Moreover, you can choose the right tool depending on your budget.
Here are some of the YouTube Videos' Transcribe tools.
Happy Scribe uses the latest automatic transcription technology and the best professional transcribers to transcribe your YouTube videos, meetings with the best quality in the market.
How to transcribe YouTube Video to text with Happy Scribe?
- Import your YouTube video – Select ‘Public link’ in the uploader and paste the URL of your YouTube video to import.
- Select the language of the video – It supports more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose “Machine generated” or “Human made” – automatic transcription software is 85% accurate and human service is 99% accurate.
- Receive your transcript – It take few minuets for automatic transcription. If you want the human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on “Export” and choose your preferred file formats – You can download transcript as a TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more file type.
CONVERT WITH HAPPY SCRIBE
How to transcribe YouTube Video to text with Rev?
- Upload files from your computer or simply paste a URL from the web. It is Secure and confidential.
- Professionals transcribe your files with 99%+ accuracy and also with100% guaranteed.
- Transcripts are delivered as editable documents. You can view and edit with the tools from Rev.
It Supports translating 54 languages, however, this feature isn’t available under all plans.
How to transcribe a YouTube Video with Trint?
- Import your YouTube video – Quickly and easily upload any video or audio file to Trint. Your transcript will be ready in moments. Like magic.
- Select the language of the video – It supports 54 languages.
- Edit” –You can Quickly edit to get 100% accuracy. You can also add Markers, speaker names or build your own personalized vocabulary list.
- Export & share – Share your finished transcript with others to create a story collaboratively, or export as a Word doc, .csv, or any of our versatile formats.
Temi uses a transcription tool to convert video to text. It accepts all video types, so you can get a transcript without converting the file first.
If your video has clear speaking, and very little background noise, you can get 90 to 95 percent accurate transcripts.
How to transcribe YouTube Video to text with Temi?
- Upload any audio or video file.
- Review your transcript with timestamps and speakers.
- Save & export your transcript as MS Word, PDF, SRT, VTT, and more formats.